Chiropractic Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitative exercises are designed to help patients restore motion, movement, and function, while also increasing strength and stability of an injured and/or weakened tissue
- Rehabilitative exercises addresses injuries such as sprains, strains, tendinitis, and pre-operative and post-operative injuries
- Rehab exercises are utilized and prescribed to aid the patient’s recovery and to reduce the pain and symptoms associated with the injury
- Every rehab exercise program is specific for each patient to help them achieve their health goals
- These rehab exercises are meant to challenge the patient to ensure a full recovery and to prevent future recurrence of such episodes
Pilates with Logan Hutt
LoganFit, Pilates with Logan Hutt, is now in residence at Lincoln Park Chiropractic.
Schedule one on one training in a private Pilates session with a knowledgeable, experienced, and caring instructor.
Logan is BASI and PMA certified, and is also Master Trainer for both bootybarre and WERQ Dance Fitness.
A dancer (all her life) and a fitness instructor, Logan is experienced with all ages, body types, and levels of experience. Through Pilates, she can help you to strengthen muscles, improve core strength, increase flexibility and stability, and improve your overall health.
To set up an appointment or to get more information, call (714) 745-5774 or email email@example.com.
“The Pilates Method of Body Conditioning develops the body uniformly, corrects posture, restores vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit.”
– Joseph Pilates (1881-1967)