Here is what Lincoln Park Chiropractic is doing about COVID
As the coronavirus continues to spread, we wanted to let you know that Lincoln Park Chiropractic is taking steps to address concerns. We will remain open until further notice.
1) We cannot safely see any patient who has traveled to one of the affected areas or has been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 14 days AND is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Symptoms of respiratory illness
2) If you are experiencing the above symptoms, please call the following Emergency Rooms to be evaluated for Coronavirus.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (312) 926-2000
- Illinois Masonic Hospital (773) 975-1600
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (773) 878-8200
3) Lincoln Park Chiropractic is using appropriate cleaning products to disinfect our treatment tables, and areas.
We also have hand soap available in both treatment rooms to wash your hands should you feel it necessary. We’ve been working to keep our facilities clean and decrease exposure.
4) Remember to WASH YOUR HANDS for about 20 seconds!Also….a) Get adequate sleepb) Avoid processed foods and go for fruits and vegetables cleaning them thoroughlyc) Hydrate properlyd) Get outside and move e) Consume more Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc to boost and to support your immune system