- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic manipulation.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
Traditionally, Thai Massage is performed on a mat on the floor. If client’s condition won’t allow the client to lie down on the mat, the Thai Yoga session can be performed on massage table.
Clients wear comfortable clothes such as yoga or sweat pants and T-shirt.[/text_output][text_output]Benefits:
- Relieves joint and muscle tension
- Improves range of motion
- Centers the body and mind
- Improves circulation
- Increases flexibility
- Increases energy level
- Reduce stress
[/text_output][prompt type=”left” button_icon=”calendar” title=”Schedule Your Massage Today!” message=”You’ve been thinking about it…
Well, why don’t your schedule it!” button_text=”Make an Appointment” href=”https://lincolnparkchiropractic.com/contact-us/”]
Fascia is a connective tissue that connects each cell in the body without interruption. It interlaces muscles, bones, organs, veins and nerves. In healthy state, fascia is relaxed and stretchy.
Due to trauma, surgery, inflammation, poor posture or repetitive motion cause tightness in fascia. This can cause pressure on nerves, resulting in pain. MFR relieves this pressure and opens up the body to allow the natural movement.[/text_output]